ASSOCIATE DENTIST VACANCY
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full time associate in one of our four modern privately owned practices to join our experienced team and expanding business.
The successful candidate will be GDC registered, have an active performer number and have experience of providing NHS and private treatment in the UK.
Come and join us and work in the beautiful Devon town of Totnes or Dartmouth, both situated on the River Dart. Ideally placed, our practices are just half an hour from the bustling cities of Exeter and Plymouth.
- Exact software for a paperless practice
- Established list
- UDA allocation - Negotiable between 5,000 to 7,000 UDA's
- UDA Value - Up to £12 per UDA
- Golden Hello payment
- Private potential with 50% of private revenue paid
- 50% laboratory fees charged
- Experienced, long serving and fully trained staff
- Excellent CQC reports and FFT feedback from patients
Full Time Qualified or Trainee Dental Nurse - 4 days per week
We currently have a vacancy for a full time dental nurse at our mixed NHS/Private practice in Ashburton. The vacancy would be for 4 days per week and the hours would be 7.45am to 6.45pm, with 1 hour for a lunch break.
Although the ideal candidate would be qualified, a trainee would be considered for this role.
- Reliable and dedicated
- Caring and enjoy working with members of the public
- Eager to learn individually and as part of a team
- Hardworking and have an attention to deal
- Confident with computers
We can offer you…
- A superb salary structure
- An experienced, welcoming and loyal team
- Career Development
- Workplace Pension scheme
- Long service and attendance bonus
- Full time position and career for the right candidate
If you are a proactive person who takes pride and ownership in your contribution and want to be part of a dynamic and expanding organisation then we want to hear from you today!
A job application form can be downloaded below or contact Sioux on 01364 652850 for an informal chat.