NHS Dental Charges
If you normally pay for NHS dental treatment, there are three standard charges. The amount you pay will depend on the level of treatment that you need.
The three NHS charge bands are as follows:
- Band 1: £21.60. This charge includes an examination, diagnosis and preventive advice. If necessary, it also includes X-rays, scale and polish and planning for further treatment.
- Band 2: £59.10. This charge includes all the necessary treatment covered by the £21.60 charge, plus additional treatment, such as fillings, root canal treatment or extractions.
- Band 3: £256.50. This charge includes all the necessary treatment that is covered by the £21.60 and £59.10 charges, plus more complex procedures, such as crowns, dentures and bridges.
Private Treatment Fees
Every treatment is specific to each patient so these prices are only a guide. We provide every patient with a plan detailing the treatment they require and the costs. 0% Finance maybe available for certain treatment plans, please ask for details.
|New Patient Exam||£35|
|Hygienist appointment||From £50|
|Amalgam Fillings||From £87|
|White Fillings||From £105|
|Full Dentures||From £670|
|Partial Dentures||From £305|
|Emergency call out charge||£146|
Our promise to you
At Moor Dental Care we will:
- Advise you how to achieve and maintain good oral health
- Provide you with treatment options
- Explain why a treatment is necessary and what it involves
- Provide you with a full treatment plan and a written estimate of costs before your treatment
- Take the mystique out of dentistry by using terminology our patients understand